Oriental Streetfood Cafe
We Are Open For Collections https://milknosugar.sumup.link & Deliveries Deliveroo 'Milk No Sugar' or 'Nom Nom'
Safety Guidelines Are In Place
Be Safe Be Considerate Be Proactive
ORDER ONLINE (eat in/collection) Twitter - @MilkBrighton or https://milknosugar.sumup.link
DELIVERY : Deliveroo 'Milk No Sugar' or 'Nom Nom'
Limited seating; call 07488 320233 to book your table
ALL VISITORS MUST WAIT AT THE DOOR TO BE SEATED AND SERVED
Milk No Sugar
Safety Precautions For Safe Opening
Hi all 🥰,
We have taken many precautions in ensuring that we can open safely which reflect all government and health safety guidelines and more.
1. We have installed a powerful extraction fan to ensure there is a good flow of air circulation.
2. We have installed roller blinds separating each of the tables and also at the counter area which is an added protection to the social distancing guidelines.
3. The whole of the interior has been wiped down and sanitised prior to opening and performed during and after each and every shift.
4. All of our team are required to take their temperature, use hand sanitiser prior to entering, change into work clothing and to wear a mask and or face shield at all times whilst working. These masks or shields if reusable are wiped down after each use or washed regularly.
5. Maintaining clean and safe working practices are observed throughout opening. Sanitising all after each use and washing hands as often as needed.
6. We have safety guidelines for our team as well as all visitors. For visitors, these will be on all our digital platforms eg website (cafemilknosugar.com), Twitter (@milkbrighton), instagram (Minosu68) , Pinterest (Cafemilknosugar), google business, tripadvisor, Yelp, and other similar sites. They are also posted at the shop entrance on the window and once you enter on the coffee grinder next to the antibacterial hand gel.
7. Ordering online for eating in and collection will be possible via our website, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. For delivery, this is available via deliveroo. Orders can still be taken at the counter and cash and cards are still welcome. Please click this link to order online https://milknosugar.sumup.link
The above are the main improvements we have made in order to open however, we may make changes as and when it is needed depending on the circumstances and or any changes to the government and food safety guidelines at any time.
We will update and keep everyone posted.
Thank you so much for your kind support for each other and we hope to be of service to you soon.
😎 The Pho Team
Milk No Sugar
Dear valued customers, friends and family,
We are now open :)
We have taken all appropriate measures to ensure that we are open safely. Please kindly follow all the guidelines so that we can protect each other (see under safety guidelines heading)
The economy may be re-starting however the virus is still present. We must therefore be even more careful to prevent the further transmission and potential harm especially to those who are more vulnerable. We cannot revert to a state of complacency and comfort. Be safe. Be considerate. Be proactive.
Please do reach out to us if you need assistance in anyway.
As one community we will conquer this coronavirus together.
Much love and keep safe,
The Pho Team
Milk No Sugar
Celebrate Your Senses
Inspired by travel and a passion for different cultures, Milk No Sugar has a vast menu of culinary delights, utilizing the freshest ingredients to bring homemade dishes straight to your table. Come dine with us today.
The chef-driven menu highlights seasonal ingredients in simple, handcrafted dishes served straight from our kitchen. Add even more to your experience with a selection from our complimentary beverages, and trust us—save room for dessert.
Soup of the Day
Served All Day
The Perfect Choice
Served All Day
Dine In, Take Away or Delivery
Monday - Friday: 11.45am - 20.00pm (Deliveroo 11.45am-21.00pm)
Saturday: 11.45am - 20.00pm (Deliveroo 11.45am-21.00pm)
Sunday: 11.45am - 18.00pm (Deliveroo 11.45am-19.00pm)